International trade sales, those who talking to you behind the screen!
1, Who are they:
- Majored in English (or other languages), international trade, e-commerce, marketing, etc.;
- Knowledge or working experience of a certain industry or product.
2, What they do:
A, Develop new oversea customers and get orders by:
- B2B websites like Alibaba, Global Sources, Made-in-China, etc.; B2C websites like Aliexpress, DHgate, Amazon, Ebay, Newegg, Lazada, etc.;
- Domestic or oversea exhibitions;
- Search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc.;
- Social netwroks like Facebook, Twittter, Linkedin, etc.;
- Recommended by friends in the same field.
B, Maintain existing customer and follow up order.
C, Get familiar with products and offer after-sales service.
D, Deal with suppliers, freight forwarders, custom clearance company.
3, How do they work:
A, Communication tools:
- Email–No doubtly the most frequently used way, some of they are crazy that even send 1000 emails each day to customers that are found by search engines.
- Phone/fax–The most direct way if they want to get immediate reply.
- Skpe–The most popular network communication software to get in touch with their customers over the world instantly.
- Trademanager–A convenient software to use for registered members of B2B website Alibaba.
- Whatsapp–A great way to send message or call by cell phone number.
- Wechat/QQ–The most popular instant communication software in China that are made by Tencent
B, File transfer:
Drop box, Wetransfer, etc.
C, Browser/proxy server/VPN:
Webfreer/Xskywalker–Services of Google and SNS websites like facebook, Twitter, youtube,etc have been unaccessable in mainland China for a long time.
4, When do they work:
Overtime working is common due to the time differences among countries over the world.
They even stay overnight in order to talk instantly to customers from American Continent. And most of them are too busy to enjoy the two-day weekend.
5, Where are they:
Cities: Mostly are cities in Pearl River Delta Area like Shenzhen,Guangzhou, etc and Yangtze River Delta Area like Shanghai, Ningbo, Yiwu.
To be continued…
Would you be all in favour of exchanging links?
Hi, It depends on the quality and content of the link. what kind of links do you want to exchange with us? thanks
Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just nice and i can suppose you are a professional in this subject. Well together with your permission let me to clutch your feed to stay up to date with drawing close post. Thank you one million and please continue the enjoyable work.
I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?
Hello, thanks a lot for your positive comment. We tried to update the post more frequently, may be at least one post each week, but recently we were too busy. We will catch up soon. Thanks For your attention.